This wiki shows you how to add a brand-new Android or Chromebook to the list of devices on the Google Play Store. If you add the device to the Play Store device list, it is easy to download Play Store apps on that device from any place you sign into Google Play Store. Androids and Chromebooks can be added to the Play Store device list, but you cannot include your laptop or any other devices with no Play Store apps. 
HOW DO I ADD A DEVICE TO GOOGLE PLAY
Google Play is the primary storefront on the internet for Android devices. Google Play lets customers purchase and download games, applications, and other digital media. If you’ve recently purchased a new Android phone, you may be wondering how to connect this device to your Google Play account.
Step 1: Launch your Google Play Store. Google Play Store
The initial step in connecting a device to Google Play is to open the Google Play Store application on your Android device. This can be done by clicking the home screen or app drawer icon.
Step 2: Sign into your Google account.
When you’ve access to Google Play Store once you’ve opened Google Play Store, you must sign in to the Account you have created with your Google account. If you have an existing Google account, enter your email address and your password to sign in. If you do not have one, you may create an account from scratch by clicking “Create account” and following the instructions.
Step 3: Connect your device to your Google account. Google account.
To add your device to your Google account, you’ll have access to “Settings,” then click on the “Settings” option within the Google Play Store menu. Then, select “Add a device” and follow the instructions to connect your device.
If your device is linked to a different Google account, you might be required to deregister it before you can connect the device to your Account. For this, visit “Settings” > “Accounts” > “Google” and select your Account. Click on “Remove account” and confirm your decision.
Step 4: Ensure you are checking for any updates
Once you’ve linked the gadget to the Google account, you should check for forthcoming updates to your Google Play Store application. To check for updates, head into”Settings” and then click on the “Settings” option within the application and click “Auto-update apps” to ensure that your games and apps remain up-to-date.
Step 5: Browse through and download applications
Once your phone is added to your Google Play Store account, you can browse and download the best games and apps. On the Google Play Store, you can search the store for particular apps, look through the different categories, and look through various charts and lists that will help you discover the latest and most popular applications.
How can you link your Android device to the Google Play Store? Google Play Store
1. From the menu of apps or notification panel menu, click the gear icon to open the Android phone or tablet settings menu.
2. Tap the Accounts tab (or Accounts and Backup), then tap Accounts. Remember that this feature may differ according to the brand and version of the Android tablet or smartphone on which you’re looking.
3. Tap to add an account.
4. After completing the first step, a variety of accounts will be displayed. Locate the Google tab and click on it.
5. Sign to your Google Account you want to connect to your device and connect to the Google Play Store. Remember that you can use your same Google Account for multiple devices.
Then, follow the instructions on the screen to connect the details of your Google Account with your device and Google Play Store. Google Play Store.
How do you connect the Chromebook to the Google Play Store? Google Play Store
1. select in the lower-left corner and click on the Quick Settings panel. It is located in the section that displays the Wi-Fi and the battery’s date, time, and status.
2. Once the Quick Settings panel has unfolded, click the gear icon to open the settings menu on your Chromebook.
3. Locate your Google Play Store section and Click on Activate.
4. After doing the first step, a pop-up appears with a text message (showing the usage terms and terms). After that, click OK. Join to connect your Chromebook with Google’s Play Store. Google Play Store.
Some Chromebooks may not be compatible with this Google Play Store; only specific models can support this linking. If you are unsure whether your Chromebook can be used, look at this website, which lists compatible models for the Google Play Store. Google Play Store is specified.
How can you include an option to pay with Google Play Store
Once you have added a gadget after adding a device to Google Play, the next important thing to do is set up an option for payment. Adding a payment method allows you to purchase things like books, games, apps, music, movies, or television shows from your Google account and also through the phone you pick.
However, if you don’t have an option to pay that you don’t have, you’ll only be able to download no-cost games and apps on your phone.
You need to follow these steps to add a payment method for the Google Play Store. Play Store:
- In your app drawer, start the Google Play Store. Google Play Store app
- In the upper section of the application, tap your profile picture, which will display the Settings menu.
- Subscriptions and payments for Press > Payment Methods
- Select the Add Credit or Debit Card and then enter your information.
You can quickly complete Google Play purchases when you have added an option to pay with Your Play Store account. Additionally, you can take advantage of the best Google Play apps and movies.
What is the reason Google Play says I don’t own any devices?
In this final set of tips on how to connect an item to the Google Play Store, we examine the reasons Google Play Store says a user isn’t a member of the Play Store.
If you have logged off from the Google account, it could cause the Google Play app to say there aren’t devices connected to the platform.
Another reason commonly associated with this issue is the usage of non-Google gadgets. A few tabs running Android OS need to use Google Play and other services provided by Google.
In particular, The Kindle Fire doesn’t have access to Google Play even though it runs Android OS. Therefore, if you’re a Kindle Fire owner, it isn’t possible to download apps on your device through the Play Store website.
When you log into the website, a gadget isn’t linked to the Gmail account.
If you discover you need help finding Google Play isn’t located in the app launcher in the tab you’re using, your device could not work for Google Play.
Once you’ve mastered adding an Android device to the Google Play Store, you can easily buy items like high-end apps, films, TV shows, and other content on the Play Store platform. The Play Store first came out under the name of Android Market in 2008, and it was later rebranded in 2012 as Google Play in 2012.