We are amazed by the taste of habanero chilies, particularly when blended to make a delicious hot sauce. If you loved the flavor of our easy hot sauce made with habanero, you’d also be delighted with our mango hot salsa recipe!
There’s something special about how sweet fruits complement hot peppers. It’s an ideal combo. Try our habanero sugar recipe if you disagree!
The hot sauce is vibrant, delicious, flavorful, and ideal for spicing ordinary food. The flavor of mango, garlic, lime, and hot peppers are combined to make a mouthwatering sauce that’s surprisingly effortless to put together.
What’s the reason? This Sauce Is So Good
- It’s so delicious! It’s a bit spicy. However, it’s not too hot that it doesn’t allow you to taste the mango’s fruity flavor and lime.
- It’s incredibly simple to prepare This mango habanero recipe is as simple as throwing the mango and some other ingredients into a blender or food processor.
- We love this sauce for wings. It’s tasty on tofu or in a dip using tortilla chips.
Mango habanero hot sauce ingredients
Habanero Peppers Fresh habanero chilies are the main attraction of the evening. Their floral and fruity flavor is a perfect sauce. Try different kinds of habanero varieties for a variety of flavors and the color of the sauce.
Mango mango Mango is a perfect fruit to pair with the hot habanero peppers. Make sure you pick an unripe mango for the most taste.
Onion and garlic are the most important ingredients to make a delicious hot sauce. They bring richness and sweetness to the taste.
Vinegar gives a necessary acidity to the sauce to help keep the ingredients fresher for a longer time. Additionally, it helps to improve the flavor and consistency.
Lime-lime gives zesty citrus, which complements habanero peppers uniquely.
Sugar: A small amount of sugar will be all you require. The sugar can be left out, but it helps even a teaspoon to blend flavors and help make the fruits’ flavors shine.
Salt-Salt brings all the flavor out. Salt can be made from sea and table salt.
How do you make mango habanero hot sauce (step by step)
Step 1: Cut The mango, the habanero, and the onion. The pith and seeds can be removed from the habaneros if you want a less spicy flavor.
Step 2: In a medium-sized pot, bring one cup of water up to boil. Include the mango, onion, habaneros, and garlic and let them simmer until submerged in the water, around one minute. Incorporate sugar and salt. Let it simmer gently until the peppers and onions become soft. This should take 5-10 minutes.
Step 3: Pour the simmered mix into a blender with lime juice and vinegar.
Step 4: Blend until smooth, then let cool.
Step 5: Taste and season with salt and sugar, if necessary.
Step 6: Mix the hot sauce into bottles and store them in the fridge for up to three months.
TIP: If you’d like to add some exotic flavor of habaneros into the sauce, take one from the simmering pot. The sauce will be enriched by greater depth. Habaneros that are not cooked taste great, but you could find some small pieces within the sauce.
UTILES FOR MANGO HABANERO HOT SAUCE
This mango-horchata sauce is onto all kinds of things, especially in our favorite Mexican recipes. There are several options to utilize this sauce:
- Carne Asada Recipes
- Birria Recipes
- Smoker Recipes
Top Tips For Making Mango Habanero Sauce
To make it less smoky, For a less spicy sauce, you can seed all the habanero peppers, or you can add additional maple syrup.
- If you like a silky sauce, use a blender instead of a food processor. Our sauce was created using a food processor before we transferred it into a blender to make it perfectly smooth and silky.
- This recipe can make around two tiny hot sauce bottles yielding about two bottles of hot sauce. If there isn’t a small bottle in your kitchen, You can store the sauce in a mason jar or a Tupperware container.
- Try smoking peppers. We rave about the flavor and smell of smoked paprika recipes and love mixing them with peppers and fruits.how to make mango habanero sauce