It is possible to alter the speed of videos using the iMovie program. You may also modify the pace for one clip by splitting it into groups, each having its rate. For example, you can create multiple ranges so that the video slows, then speeds up, and the speed slows again.
You can also freeze a single movie frame to make it appear like the time has been stopped.
Using iMovie To Speed Up A Normal Video
The free Apple video editing program iMovie can be used to make it easier for you to stream a video. It can be downloaded via the App Store if you do not already have it. The latest devices come with it automatically. Start the app and follow the instructions below:
- To begin, click the Create Project icon.
- The pop-up that is displayed, click ‘Movie’.
- Select the video that you want to accelerate. Next, choose “Create Movie” on the right side of the page.
- Choose the speed tool. It is shaped like a speedometer inside the tools for editing video when you’ve tapped on the video within the timeline.
- Within the speed control, you will find a slider that permits you to increase or decrease the speed of your video. iMovie can speed up videos by as much as two times their initial momentum. By default, the slider to the right will display the number ‘1x’. You can set the speed slider to whatever you prefer by moving it to the left.
- It’s a tool for free that works with iPhone to help speed up your videos.
- Doesn’t require any extra software downloads. Therefore, it doesn’t eat up disk space on your device.
- The user interface is straightforward to use, and people with no previous knowledge of video editing will be able to begin immediately;
- Speeding up your iPhone video with every model: Pro Plus, ProMax Mini, and SE is possible.
- The video speed control for Safari, Google Chrome, and other browsers.
- The format supports many video formats such as HEIC, AVI, MP4, MOV, and many more;
- The website provides a wide range of tools that can be used to modify the video.
- Ultimately, it’s the best option for speeding up videos on the iPhone and using its many opportunities for no cost! In some cases, you may have to raise the speed of playback for videos on your iPhone for the effect of a time-lapse. This is especially useful in recording sunrises and sunsets that take longer than expected. Video Candy allows you to speed up video. Video Candy, you can speed up your video while on the move!
Some other articles that you might find fascinating
When exploring the potential of video editing with your iPhone, look at the four methods to edit videos on your iPhone. They are all supported by the majority of iOS devices. It is an excellent solution for video editing quickly and efficiently without consuming the memory on your smartphone.
Are you looking for options to make videos available for sharing? Created? In addition to uploading them to popular social media sites, prospective employers might request your examples of work. Learn how to compress your video for emails to meet this demand quickly and without delay.
Learning how to speed up videos on your iPhone will help free your hands. If you follow the steps above, it is easy to create an animation that is fast-forward indefinitely without touching the screen. While you’re at it, experimenting with speeding up video is also fun. AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate is recommended to speed up all iPhone videos and run smoothly on all computers if your day-to-day work requires computer use.